A Nations History

General chit chat.
yzen

A Nations History

Post by yzen »

Came across a book on "a nations history" not sure of exact title but read to that effect. It was published around 1912
well I went to the section on the south and the war of the states. It was quite the humorus read. It went on to talk about
negro slaves were brought up north but they couldn't train them to work in the manufactoring jobs and the cost to feed and keep them warm was more then paying a skilled
northsman.
They went on to say that the south had a more suitable climate to the negro and that with a proper overseer they were good at doing minial farm tasks.
I guess nothing has changed they still can't get that negro to any work without a good overseer!

I like to find and look at old books I come across. Would love to document how history changes espeically southern history!
Course my favorte quote is "History is written by the victors".

So lets write that history shall we?

SupplyScout

Re: A Nations History

Post by SupplyScout »

Demographicly the niggers have been moving back to the south over the last decade or so. I'm curious if this has to do with hispanic influx into previous black areas in the southwest & other areas.
Anyone within driving distance of the metro Atlanta area can PM for an offline meeting if interested.

andydonner
Site Admin

Post by andydonner »

SupplyScout wrote:Demographicly the niggers have been moving back to the south over the last decade or so. I'm curious if this has to do with hispanic influx into previous black areas in the southwest & other areas.
It has quite a bit to do with it. Historically black northern and Californian cities are being altered very rapidly due to that trend. That, and colder places don't hold nigger interest for very long, so it's back to the south with them.
A. W. Donner

yzen

Post by yzen »

Another aspect I have seen living in the south in quite a few cities is that the areas that are "deemed" nice and have the working white people with a new mall and nice shopping area. The niggers start bussing in getting jobs. they drive miles to come to the area.. to "hang out" then the apts are overrun with em.
Next thing you know the area is all niggers and the white people move out.
Then the "original" area.. the niggers original stomping grounds is basically rundown and empty. So the whites come in and put in the bistros the fancy small business and the area goes thru a revitalization. So then the chimps living in suburbs .. start the trend again. they start bussing in the apts start going down hill in the area. crime rises and then the whites whether they realize it or not.. move to a new area. It is a vicious cycle.
it is like a sad game of musical towns.

andydonner wrote:
SupplyScout wrote:Demographicly the niggers have been moving back to the south over the last decade or so. I'm curious if this has to do with hispanic influx into previous black areas in the southwest & other areas.
It has quite a bit to do with it. Historically black northern and Californian cities are being altered very rapidly due to that trend. That, and colder places don't hold nigger interest for very long, so it's back to the south with them.

DomTxn

Post by DomTxn »

I realize that the blacks moving back to the south is somethiing we cant stop, but the idea of them taking over the old Confederate states is distasteful. I understand its something we cant stop, and we have to make the northwest our new home. But there is so much heritage and history here in the south it hurts to think how those monkeys will desecrate and defile it once we are all gone up north.

MAC
Site Admin

Post by MAC »

DomTxn wrote:I realize that the blacks moving back to the south is somethiing we cant stop, but the idea of them taking over the old Confederate states is distasteful. I understand its something we cant stop, and we have to make the northwest our new home. But there is so much heritage and history here in the south it hurts to think how those monkeys will desecrate and defile it once we are all gone up north.
Yes, it is very distasteful. However they breed like flies. Too bad whites can't seem to breed like flies. Randomly pic 1000 couples and only half will have children and less than a quarter will have more than two. On top of that the push to make whites believe in and accept race mixing and faggotry is destroying us. There is little we can do to stop them ... now. But there is still hope.
"Guard well the words you use, for they can be the keys to your freedom or the manacles of your slavery." - me