RV-ing it the hell OUT of Dodge.

General chit chat.
American

Post by American »

Ok well lets say you have gotten to the point that you are tired of putting up with the Bull $hit of multiculturalism.

Or you have worked a life time to build a business that has just been burned to the ground in Ferguson Missouri because some “Civil Rights Activist”, have decided that “Du white manz gotta payz”. All the while Obama federalizes the police farce even more, and uses his fellow dummies as a cover.

Or you are a white worker in Mexafornia, Mexas, or Mexizona and due to the grand wisdom of US reverse discrimination, laws all the business owners in your are well, MEXICANS. And unfortunately according to ever Tito, Domingo, Herraldo, you are less qualified than his cousin Armando. Even though you may have 5 times his intelligence and education to boot.

At this point I think it is just time to get the hell out of Dodge.

And a good option to think about is can swing the cost of a used camp trailer or motor home. Having an RV will allow you to move your housing where you go and park it on your own property until you can buy or build a house.

Also it will allow you to travel to different areas of the Northwest, in order to scout out locations.

I'm going to start with the one I like the best. It is called the Tiny House.

Here are a few sites.
http://tinyhousebuild.com/

http://tinyhouseblog.com/

http://www.tumbleweedhouses.com/

The obvious advantages are the fact that they are built sturdier than the typical RV, and will last you longer. The down side though is that generally you have to build it yourself and they do not pull as well as an RV which is built with lightweight of Fiberglass and Aluminum. But the advantages more than outweigh the disadvantages in the since that anyone who has owned an RV knows that pretty much any part that goes bad has to be bought from an RV parts supplier. And they are also very cheap quality compared to standard house plumbing and hardware.

Another good option is converting an old school bus, but this is another more or less DYI project that most people might not be up for.

That one has to be my favorite color.
Check out this site
http://www.schoolbusdriver.org/skoolies.html

The problem with selecting the school bus is that you need someone that it mechanically inclined to asses the mechanical problems with the bus to make sure it will do the travel. For one to make sure that the motor and transmission are in good condition and it is up to the case. [This will be the same case for a standard motorhome].
The up side to a school bus is they are built dam solid out of riveted aluminum like an aircraft fuselage. Which is far superior to “stick and tin” which is how most RV both Motor homes and Camp trailers are built. The down side of the School Bus option is that you have to build the internals yourself.

Conventional Campers and RV's.
This is likely one of your quickest and cheapest ways to go. There are plenty of used RV's on the market these days. But when buying them you want to make sure you get one that does not have rot, and all the appliances work. Plumbing is another Issue. Plumbing leaks can quickly destroy your camper and cause you to spend thousands of dollars.

A “Stick and Tin” construction is basically a wood frame made from 2x2 pine winch is then covered with “Tin” generally a thin aluminum siding. The aluminum will not rot or come apart but the wood will. I'm not saying this is a completely bad form of construction, it just has the disadvantage of needing more attention than an all metal construction.

Another newer option on RV construction is welded aluminum stud construction. Basically this is aluminum square tubing that has been welded together to form the frame of the RV then covered with Aluminum siding.

Here is some Info on that:
http://www.excelrvs.com/smart-shopper/wood-vs-aluminum

More on Aluminum stud trailers.
2013 CampLite all aluminum travel trailers
http://youtu.be/wHCXi4NC6Ks

And here is one great source that I would suggest you read if you plan on living in your camper for any length of time. And even if you are not, he gives you some good advice on hunting cheap land and other such things.

Dirt-Cheap Survival Retreat: One Man's Solution
http://www.amazon.com/M.D.-Creekmore/e/ ... ont_book_1

Ok for those of you that are tired of the Multicultural Cesspool and working to support Pedro or Jamal kids when you could be working to support your own kids, and building a white nation. Here is a good place to get started.

andydonner
Site Admin

Re: RV-ing it the hell OUT of Dodge.

Post by andydonner »

I have to give this points for originality. The Party would be very interested to hear if someone successfully Came Home like this.
A. W. Donner

American

Post by American »

Well I don't know about other people that are doing it, but I do know one that just might do it that way.

But realistically there are plenty of people living out of RV's in Texas and the Dakotas, thanks to the Oil Boom, and due to the Obama Economy.

So it is not like it has not been done.
The RV is the new wagon train west. Saddle up them dogies and move out. :lol:

DomTxn

Post by DomTxn »

I am currrently working on buying an RV so I and my wife can relocate. Using an RV has turned out to be the most cost effective way I can relocate the family. I know im not the ideal person the movement has been seeking, what with being 55 and retired, but I think I can make a contribution. Trailers and motorhomes are generally a pretty cheap way of being able to move not just yourself but also your household. One thing I am working on is convincing my kids t relocate with us. Oldest son is a diesel mechanic, youmgest son is a deputy sheriff, daughter is a theatrical makeup artist. Combine these with their spouses and we have a pretty interesting skill set. I hope for us to be able to relocate within a few months. I look forward to getting up there and getting started on working for the front.

KitSap

Post by KitSap »

In my (new to the Party) opinion, shit like this is what we need to focus on.
Imagine if the Party got a hold of a few acres, and put a clutch of a dozen TinyHomes on it for migrants to use as a staging ground for Coming Home.
Rent them to newcomers, use proceeds from that to expand the operation, and encourage our new brothers and sisters to buy land around the locale to expand our presence.
Keep in mind, I already live here, so don't misconstrue what I'm saying as "build me a tiny house and maybe I'll join", hell I'd even drive down and help you guys build if you want, but we need to create some permanent infrastructure if we want to see any large scale migration to the homeland

yzen

Post by yzen »

Yea I been trying to find one affordable and not to old. But working on getting one this week. Would love to get one. white flight is getting to damn expensive plus the moment I move the jigaboos seems to follow. Guess w/ a rv it be harder to hit a moving target!

andydonner
Site Admin

Post by andydonner »

Yeah, permanent infrastructure is nice, but that sort of things had to be weighed with "what happens when someone does something typically White Nationalist" and puts the whole thing in jeopardy.
A. W. Donner