Richard Spencer

General chit chat.
Jay

Richard Spencer

Post by Jay »

Off the top of my head I can’t remember Harold mentioning his name or anyone on RFN but i can be wrong.Richard Spencer is a name I keep hearing come up by the left AND RIGHT.Whats this guy about?Does he have any credibility with the people here,or is he someone to avoid.

IQgo

Re: Richard Spencer

Post by IQgo »

I still have hope for Richard Spencer. But, he's prone to making off-the-wall statements. and he's very hasty. On the positive side, his work with the National Policy Institute was brilliant. He's also a sincere member for our overall cause. But, he's got a big ego. and his statements are sometimes loony. Example: "Hey, in my new vision of Greece. We wanna rule over the Africans. And, we'll also feed them." (Those weren't his exact words. But, you get the idea.) Obviously, nobody wants to import Blacks / Negroes in order to rule over them. Obviously, it's better to separate. So, he's still active with an excellent Twitter account. RichardBSpencer. I just wish he wouldn't give any public speeches or interviews. (oddly, some elements of his thinking can be traced to old Soviet Eurasian communist propaganda.)

Jay

Post by Jay »

I think that’s how it has to be for the foreseeable future.Limited media.No interviews.The media can twist anything white people say into what they want.And then there is what you said about Spencer Himself saying off the wall comments.Self research and watching the left constantly bash whites and the right NEVER doing anything to stop it is how I realized we are alone and on our own in this country and the world.This is why I started researching and found the NWF.I am still very green for a middle aged man.I have to admit most of my knowledge of racial pride comes from Harold Covington and the NWF.When he passed I thought it was done.Im glad to see Andy with help has kept it up and going.The Butler plan is a tangible solution,even if it would take years.The NWF isn’t a bunch of angry whites just yelling offensive words at people while in costumes.Its a solution to a major problem for our people.And like Harold said migration is a legal act.

IQgo

Post by IQgo »

I once insisted that it was impossible to fool me. and you needn't worry if I'm involved in an interview. Then, HAC dropped a bombshell. He stated that if you accept an interview, they'll flat out lie about something you said. You'll read the article and wonder if they're really talking about ME. So, that's a good reason to refuse interviews. Although, I'm sure there are exceptions. If there's a pre-agreement that there won't be any ambush journalism. I believe, Jared taylor from Amren has engaged in civil interviews. but, the media would never treat DailyStormer with such respect. So, I'd always be cautious.

andydonner
Site Admin

Post by andydonner »

Unfortunately, Richard Spencer and the NF were never on good terms. For one thing, the NF was never Alt. Right because the Alt. Right was never really White Nationalist in nature. It's also the case that Richard Spencer was more than happy to sidle up to people like Mike The Kike Enoch and other personalities that genuinely had no business involving themselves in anything resembling our politics. He was also very flimsy on the issue of homosexuality and that's always a tell-tale sign of Movement Modernization (which is a non-starter around here.)

Those that were around for the hay day of the Alt. Right were always well aware that Spencer was more about self-promotion than anything that might genuinely help White People. He, like most other Alt. Right personalities, was very good at stoking what I call White Nationalist Pop. Culture. And for those who don't know, Pop. Culture of any sort is always genuinely bad. I've got a talk about that coming up on RFN in early 2020.
A. W. Donner

Tornwell

Post by Tornwell »

/
Last edited by Tornwell on Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

andydonner
Site Admin

Post by andydonner »

Tornwell wrote:I believe that Spencer's main character problem is his lack of direction and his lack of long term goals.
Neither of those things is a character problem, or even a personality trait. Character traits run much deeper than those relatively minor problems. Even so, let me ask you this: Why is it that otherwise (seemingly) reasonable White Nationalists (which doesn't really include the Alt. Right, but I'll leave that alone for now) who have no goals or plans don't promote the Butler Plan? That's been an issue since it was first proposed (which predates the NF, too.) Figure that out and you'll have some sort of grasp of the character issue.
A. W. Donner

Tornwell

Post by Tornwell »

/
Last edited by Tornwell on Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

andydonner
Site Admin

Post by andydonner »

Tornwell wrote:I presume Spencer is not aware of the existence of the Butler Plan.
I can personally assure you that he is. Harold and I, when he was alive and when I was allowed on Twitter, regularly had exchanges with both Spencer and at least two of his subordinates. Those never went well, but its also the case that the entire Alt. Right was aware of us due to at least one major exchange where Harold and I were the subjects of a screaming temper tantrum by an Alt. Right personality I won't name for fear of dragging this discussion off topic.

Even prior to the Alt. Right, Harold was actually a huge name in the Movement and just about everyone knew about the Northwest Imperative. We know this because just about everyone tried to rewrite the Draft NAR Constitution to fit their stated intentions and/or outright mimic the Butler Plan in their own backyards all over the US.

Ignorance isn't a viable explanation.
A. W. Donner

Jay

Post by Jay »

If these people can mimic The Butler Plan in their own back yard they don’t have to uproot their own lives.Like Harold saying “migrate” to the PNW,he himself had done it.Just like you have Andy.I know I’m stating the obvious.The NWF asks us to commit something.Migration,donations,Time.Whatever.There is zero reasons not to donate.$10.00 a month.If a person can’t afford that they are doing something wrong.I know you are all very short handed and short on time but I emailed a question about donating.So since I’m not migrating right now I can donate and share the message of The Butler Plan,the NWF & donate monetary funds to help support the ideas.Im in my 40’s.Its never to late to wake up and contribute something to our people’s survival.Denial is a very powerful thing.Just a days research on what’s going on will show you there is a calculated war on white people.