Dead professor

General chit chat.
Jay

Dead professor

Post by Jay »

Noel Saul Ignatin I first seen in a documentary film called INDOCTRINATE U.Im running a little behind on my RFN so I just heard this piece of excrement died.When I viewed this film and first heard this vile garbage spew its hate towards our race was at the VERY BEGINNING of my racial awakening.If there is a hell I hope he’s rotting in it.Sadly it’s death means nothing to the hate for white people preached on American university’s all over.The world is a better place without it walking around spitting venom.

William

Re: Dead professor

Post by William »

Dead East coast Jew can no longer spew anti-white hatred .

IQgo

Post by IQgo »

I've learned that his extreme attitude is very mainstream.

Unfortunately, It's more common than you'd think.
But, Noel Ignatiev was a real eye-opener.
We fully understand just how bad these people are.

Jay

Post by Jay »

IQgo,I really want to believe that if this continues people will simply wake up.I personally like many others have suffered the effects of “diversity “ in my own family.I actually had a relative jump up in a threatening motion during a debate and rational conversation about the ills of America.I mentioned something about the Jews and slavery and they went nuts.He said say what you want about ANY OTHER RACE.But not the JEWS.I asked “even if it’s true about the Jews?”He said “no nothing!my kids are gonna be Jewish!”Yep he married a Jew.Sadly immediate family of mine too.In this case a leftist would rather lie or not discuss and physically attack then face the truth.Brainwashed in college.I don’t know when but there is only one way this will end.My opinion is there isn’t any way of getting around it.

mountainman

Post by mountainman »

Jay wrote:IQgo,I really want to believe that if this continues people will simply wake up.I personally like many others have suffered the effects of “diversity “ in my own family.I actually had a relative jump up in a threatening motion during a debate and rational conversation about the ills of America.I mentioned something about the Jews and slavery and they went nuts.He said say what you want about ANY OTHER RACE.But not the JEWS.I asked “even if it’s true about the Jews?”He said “no nothing!my kids are gonna be Jewish!”Yep he married a Jew.Sadly immediate family of mine too.In this case a leftist would rather lie or not discuss and physically attack then face the truth.Brainwashed in college.I don’t know when but there is only one way this will end.My opinion is there isn’t any way of getting around it.
Look at the bright side. 1) He admitted Jews are a race. 2) If Jews marry Goys they will no longer be a problem.
If Jewish in law ever defends Jews, ask her if she is an apologist for Jewish supremacists. How can she deny that their culture/religion cultivates racial supremacy?