What really destroyed Classical European Civilization

General chit chat.
NorthLouisiana

What really destroyed Classical European Civilization

Post by NorthLouisiana »

The truth that I wish we could teach to children. The bastards who really collapsed Classical European Civilization(hint, not the Germans who were of the same race as Romans/Greeks)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... _Qpy0mXg8Y

Elzop

Re: What really destroyed Classical European Civilization

Post by Elzop »

*double post error
Last edited by Elzop on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Elzop

Post by Elzop »

Nice video, I've seen it before. What he neglects to mention is Jewish complicity with the Muslims, keeping their harems well-stocked with kidnapped blonde girls. :| That's part of the reason they were expelled from Spain.

NorthLouisiana

Post by NorthLouisiana »

Well hey, he is doing better than most people. I don`t buy into the myth that all Jews are bad, but the Jews of Spain at the time really had it coming. When he talks about all Muslims being expelled from Spain after we defeated them, what he not does not say, is that at the time, a Christian meant European, a Jew meant, well a Jew, and a Muslim meant the dark bastard knock off cousins of the Jews, the Arabs...

Elzop

Post by Elzop »

All Jews are bad, y'know how they say keep your friends close and your enemies closer? Without going into detail that's how I know. When the chips are down the "good" Jew will side with his people over our people, bottom line. You can test this for yourself-ask a Jew if he thinks all Nazis are bad. If he says "no" then he's lying.

andydonner
Site Admin

Post by andydonner »

NorthLouisiana wrote:I don`t buy into the myth that all Jews are bad...
While I am always careful not to start stuff up on here, this is something we're really going to have to work out of our systems if we actually intend to accomplish the creation of the NAR. There are no good examples out of the non-white races (of which "jew" is a type). Even niggers with a very high white mixture in them sell us out. Try this one on for size: If such a thing as a good <non-white racial type> existed, could that one stop the others of its type from harming you? No? Then they're not really any good. Also, they wouldn't stop them even if they could.

Every racial group has a few jew followers which insist on hanging around said group on the internet and it always turns out they're the ones offering the worst advice since, at some conscious (or more likely, subconscious) level they're deliberately screwing things up. Try reading George Lincoln Rockwell's "White Power" and "This Time the World" for stories about so-called "good jews" and see if you still think this way.

Like I said, this is the sort of thing we've got to nail down since otherwise, there exists the possibility of "good" non-whites and thus, biology isn't the root of the problem and then the idea of White Nationalism goes right out the window. I really did enjoy the large amount of learning I did in the years it took me to migrate, but the sort of way-too-generous theorizing that goes on in the movement always seems to end up concluding there are some good jews and that's why many people are suspicious of the movement's intellectuals. There's nothing wrong with saying there are no good non-whites and we're going to have to come to that conclusion as a race or else migration and the NAR won't actually happen since we'll always look for other solutions.
A. W. Donner

NorthLouisiana

Post by NorthLouisiana »

andydonner wrote:
NorthLouisiana wrote:I don`t buy into the myth that all Jews are bad...
While I am always careful not to start stuff up on here, this is something we're really going to have to work out of our systems if we actually intend to accomplish the creation of the NAR. There are no good examples out of the non-white races (of which "jew" is a type). Even niggers with a very high white mixture in them sell us out. Try this one on for size: If such a thing as a good <non-white racial type> existed, could that one stop the others of its type from harming you? No? Then they're not really any good. Also, they wouldn't stop them even if they could.

Every racial group has a few jew followers which insist on hanging around said group on the internet and it always turns out they're the ones offering the worst advice since, at some conscious (or more likely, subconscious) level they're deliberately screwing things up. Try reading George Lincoln Rockwell's "White Power" and "This Time the World" for stories about so-called "good jews" and see if you still think this way.

Like I said, this is the sort of thing we've got to nail down since otherwise, there exists the possibility of "good" non-whites and thus, biology isn't the root of the problem and then the idea of White Nationalism goes right out the window. I really did enjoy the large amount of learning I did in the years it took me to migrate, but the sort of way-too-generous theorizing that goes on in the movement always seems to end up concluding there are some good jews and that's why many people are suspicious of the movement's intellectuals. There's nothing wrong with saying there are no good non-whites and we're going to have to come to that conclusion as a race or else migration and the NAR won't actually happen since we'll always look for other solutions.

I was raised evangelical, and I don`t have to explain how my branch of the faith favors Jews. I`m very educated on what the bible has to say about the rebellious spirit of Jews, and the history of the many evil deeds they have committed against our race. None the less, as a christian I know what my bible has to say about those who curse them(gunna catch some heat for that,lol) I don`t like Jews, their cultures tend to be rather weird, and they can`t be trusted with a penny, so I rather just leave them be where I can. I rather distance myself from the Jew hating aspects of our past for the moment, as It`s just going to turn away other christian whites, now, given enough time to work on them, I can bring it up of course.

I`ll say this, I`m not a pro-Jew, nor am I anti-Jew, I leave them be, and want them to do the same, problem is, they tend not to. As a evangelical I'm kinda afraid of God`s judgement if we out right target the Jewish people as a whole. Individual, or groups of Jews who come against us unprovoked, I`m ok blowing them away as I would anyone.

I`m sure your facepalming, but it`s my faith,lol. Our race is our Nation(Nation`s is how the bible defines race/tribe) This is about biology, I agree, but I still think the constant Jew bashing is not going to attract southern christians.

Elzop

Post by Elzop »

Here, try this on for size:
http://www.heretical.com/oliver/js07.html

andydonner
Site Admin

Post by andydonner »

I was raised Evangelical, too. Face-palming aside, you might want to check up on exactly how the proposed NAR constitution would handle issues such as this. If you're not ready to deal with racial aspects of religion or actual issues related to race, you'll run afoul of us pretty quickly. We're not anti-Christian at all, but we're not alright with the idea that they're above reproach. Either this is a biological issue or it isn't.

And while we're at it, the Brigade has a character correctly pointing out modern jews aren't biologically related to Biblical Israelites. Regardless of someone's religious opinion, that's a flat fact. There are plenty of American Evangelicals that aren't Zionist, so Evangelicalism isn't something to hide behind. Zionism (i.e. better support the jews...) isn't going to fly around here and if we get much more of that, I'll have to look into doing something about it.
A. W. Donner

NorthLouisiana

Post by NorthLouisiana »

I will not bring it up any further then, my own people come first over any of my views about other races.