Making a living?

If you think it's funny, post it here.
Scienceafictionman

Making a living?

Post by Scienceafictionman »

Hi guys;
As serious as times are, I do appreciate non-PC humor. Now in my second decade of reading Harold's writings, ramblings and novels I can state with certainty that he does have a sense of humor, as well as satire and irony. This joke is how he closed one issue of his 'Resistance' newsletter, back in the late 1990's I believe:
In the Plaza de la Raza, the main public square of Mexico City, stands a great Catholic cathedral. Every day two beggars sat before this edifice with bowls begging alms. One wore a Star of David about his neck, the other a crucifix. The one with the crucifix usually had a handful of coins in his bowl, the other usually few or none. A young priest noticed them everyday, and finally approached them one morning.
After a 'Pax Vobiscum' he dropped some coins in the bowl of the crucifix wearer and addressed the other:
"My child, this is an overwhelmingly Catholic country. People naturally wish to help one of their own. Thus your friend always has coins in his bowl, while you get little or none. Can't you see this? Why, some people may even give him money just to spite you!"
The first beggar looked at the second beggar and exclaimed:
"Hey Moishe, look who's trying to teach us moichandising! "

Doubtless they later made their livings as Holocaust survivors.

Gentleman

Re: Making a living?

Post by Gentleman »

Given I'm having legal troubles with Jews at this time, I gotta say this really cheered me up and gave me a giggle. Thanks comrade.

crusader01

Post by crusader01 »

:lol: I needed a good laugh
The victor will never be asked if he told the truth- Adolf Hitler

KerdasiAmaq

Post by KerdasiAmaq »

What's the difference between a dead lawyer and a dead skunk on a highway?

There are skidmarks in front of the skunk.

Now, what are the percentages that the lawyer is a jew?
When only lawyers can understand the law, then only lawyers should be required to obey the law. –
Chuck Conces