How to cure your headache

If you think it's funny, post it here.
Steve

How to cure your headache

Post by Steve »

AJs

Re: How to cure your headache

Post by AJs »

This is so funny I had to pass it on to a few people, one was my chiropractor, who told me about another ***AMAZING NIGGER FIRSTS***reportedly the "father of Chiropractic Medicine" had a janitor jiggaboo as his first patient http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvey_Lillard reportedly the chiropractor beat the shit out of the Nigger in treating it. The boon reportedly wound up with a bloody nose loose tooth "and fatter lip" as the table that was used did not have a divided head rest.

Thinking about this I'd like to suggest it be entered into the "short list of real ***AMAZING NIGGER FIRSTS*** " annually hauled out for the fabricated Martin (Michael) Luther Coon month. But I will stop short, and never suggest that every one should help a bro out in a similar way to celibate Nigger fiction month. After all shit splatters.

I would kind of like to see a real ***nigger firsts ** ups*** list this could help others dispel the "Wez be Egyptianes" crap that is thrown out every February.

Examples: could include on x date Niggers restored Rhodesia to the stone age. On x date the first nigger used aids as a true terrorist biological weapon to infect x number of white women.

Steve

Re: How to cure your headache

Post by Steve »

Outofny wrote:This is so funny I had to pass it on to a few people, one was my chiropractor, who told me about another ***AMAZING NIGGER FIRSTS***reportedly the "father of Chiropractic Medicine" had a janitor jiggaboo as his first patient http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvey_Lillard reportedly the chiropractor beat the shit out of the Nigger in treating it. The boon reportedly wound up with a bloody nose loose tooth "and fatter lip" as the table that was used did not have a divided head rest.

Thinking about this I'd like to suggest it be entered into the "short list of real ***AMAZING NIGGER FIRSTS*** " annually hauled out for the fabricated Martin (Michael) Luther Coon month. But I will stop short, and never suggest that every one should help a bro out in a similar way to celibate Nigger fiction month. After all shit splatters.

I would kind of like to see a real ***nigger firsts ** ups*** list this could help others dispel the "Wez be Egyptianes" crap that is thrown out every February.

Examples: could include on x date Niggers restored Rhodesia to the stone age. On x date the first nigger used aids as a true terrorist biological weapon to infect x number of white women.
I've had to have chiropractic treatments over the years. Can just see Palmer treating the coon(guinea pig)