White Guilt Bracelets

If you think it's funny, post it here.

Ashley

Re: White Guilt Bracelets

Post by Ashley »

http://www.yaf.org/hs-white-guilt.aspx <---taken from.

This 'Class' was being taught at a Wisconsin high school.

---> "As a preface, the students were given an uncited definition of "white privilege":

In critical race theory, white privilege is a set of advantages that are believed to be enjoyed by white people beyond those commonly experienced by non-white people in the same social, political, and economic spaces (nation, community, workplace, income, etc).

This was followed by a series of materials that elaborates on the problem of "white privilege."

One of the handouts was a published newspaper article by University of Texas professor Robert Jensen, who suggests that any argument against racial preferences exposes the ingrained prejudices of our society. The article also argues:

"Until we let go of the fiction that people have complete control over their fate - that we can will ourselves to be anything we choose - then we will live with that fear…There is not space here to list all the ways in which white privilege plays out in our daily lives, but it is clear that I will carry this privilege with me until the day white supremacy is erased from society."

Another worksheet was a portion of Peggy McIntosh's "Unpacking the Invisible Knapsack" which lists 50 examples of racial privilege in society, including:

17. I can talk with my mouth full and not have people put this down to my color.

39. I can be late to a meeting without having the lateness reflect on my race.

46. I can chose [sic] blemish cover or bandages in "flesh" color and have them more or less match my skin.

Perhaps the most extreme assignment was a worksheet with questions based on a lecture by race-baiting lecturer Tim Wise. The questions included:

2. Why is the colorblind model of America ineffective?

3. Why is it important to talk about whiteness in America?

And the most thought-provoking (or rather, absurd) question:

7. Explain the irony of the phrase "United We Stand".

In addition to these worksheets, the students were told to go to the local Walmart and count the number of toys that "represented black kids" in comparison to the number of toys that "represented white kids". " <----

andydonner
Site Admin

Post by andydonner »

Ashley,

The enthusiasm is always appreciated, but we try to keep the purpose of the forum for discussing Migration-related items or Party issues in general. No harm done, but do keep it in mind.
A. W. Donner

Ashley

Post by Ashley »

ah sorry will try and keep that in mind.

NWAristocratClub

Post by NWAristocratClub »

Wow really? How insane can ZOG go?

MAC
Site Admin

Post by MAC »

I appreciate you sharing this. It's something we can share with not quite racially aware people to help them understand what's going on. This could be used by those wanting to migrate or who are aware but have spouses who aren't.
"Guard well the words you use, for they can be the keys to your freedom or the manacles of your slavery." - me

andydonner
Site Admin

Post by andydonner »

MAC wrote:I appreciate you sharing this. It's something we can share with not quite racially aware people to help them understand what's going on. This could be used by those wanting to migrate or who are aware but have spouses who aren't.
Mac's remark has me thinking about something. Ashley certainly caught an item of interest yet we don't exactly have a place for it. Further, I'm sure this spousal problem affects many of our legitimate comrades who would be up here were it not for their other halves. Is there a possibility we could put together either a place on this message board for such resources? If we do well enough, in the future, one Party item might be a packet for the "wary spouse" sent out to those who have a S.O. not quite on-board yet.
A. W. Donner

HAC

Post by HAC »

It's not her fault. One of the things you'll find about White folks is that it is difficult to keep them focused on practical issues and problems, as you may remember if you've ever watched a Yahoo group degenerate. This isn't just a Movement thing; my impression is it's race-wide and part of the general deterioration of White mental and emotional faculties. (No offense, Ashley. I am simply observing a phenomenon here, and I repeat that it's not your fault this was done to you.) I have noticed that anytime the Movement or anyone else, in any context, tries to get Whites to focus on something not involving the getting of money or pleasure, their minds tend to wander very quickly, usually into channels involving complaint of some kind. Whole generations of White people have been taught that the way to get what you want is to whine, bitch, and moan until someone with power decides to kiss it better so you will become part of their constituency. The idea of "we've got a problem, let's roll up our sleeves and get it fixed" has simply vanished from our culture. Now it's "the squeaky wheel gets the grease." One the the umpteen character flaws we have to work on.

Okay, end ramble.

PaulReverre

Post by PaulReverre »

I tried to leave a comment on their main site but for some reason they denied it. All I said was I would die before someone would make me wear a bracelet saying I should be guilty for being White. A few other things were included but nothing irate or overtly derogatory. Just goes to show ya what's really up. Can't even believe I still read that. lol
"When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty."
--Thomas Jefferson