Pleased to meet you all.

Introduce yourself.
Forum rules
On top of the regular rules of conduct, this section is dedicated to people introducing themselves to others. Tell us a bit about yourself or ask a few questions of someone else who has posted here.
DomTxn

Pleased to meet you all.

Post by DomTxn »

54 year old Father and Grandfather here. I raised my own kids, and I am currrently having to raise my grandkids from my stepson and his wife. I have worked for over 15 years as a correctional officer in a maximum security prison in northeast Texas. Before that I worked for over ten years as a radio DJ. I have an Associates Degree in Radio and Television broadcasting. I ran across the Northwest books and started reading them out of idle curiousity, but the more I read the more I felt like someone was speaking my own thoughts. I will try to see how soon I can relocate to the Homeland.

andydonner
Site Admin

Re: Pleased to meet you all.

Post by andydonner »

Welcome. We're glad you're here.

Have you contacted the Party for your introduction packet yet? Whenever possible, we like to get that material, along with a Whitebook, in people's hands so that they're more familiar with the practical side of Homecoming and political work.
A. W. Donner

MAC
Site Admin

Re: Pleased to meet you all.

Post by MAC »

Greetings and welcome to the NF Forums. Migration is a very serious and important step. I surely hope you make it.
"Guard well the words you use, for they can be the keys to your freedom or the manacles of your slavery." - me