Greetings from Northern California.

Introduce yourself.
Forum rules
On top of the regular rules of conduct, this section is dedicated to people introducing themselves to others. Tell us a bit about yourself or ask a few questions of someone else who has posted here.
The14

Greetings from Northern California.

Post by The14 »

Hello, first time posting here. Just signed up for the forum a couple days ago. I had previously sent an e-mail trying to get more information on any groups in Idaho. When i Come Home that"s where I want to be. Have been thinking Oregon as well. Just want out of this state! It's sad because this is one of the most beautiful states I've ever lived in. But, it has been run into the ground by muds,drugs,fags and some of the most liberal nut jobs out there. Hell, in Berkely they wasted tax money to "fix" the term "man hole" because it isn't inclusive.....
I found out about the movement just a few months ago while i was on Gab. I've read four out of the five books. They are really good books with solid meaning. I'm U.S. Army Infantry vet, spent 15 months in an extended tour in Iraq back in 2006. Nothing but a waste of White lives! I'm not gonna rant about that here, maybe in another topic forum. I would love to hear back from some higher ups and get some more information. Also anyone else out here in Northern Ca?
Thanks for taking the time to read this and for keeping up the website.

Tornwell

Re: Greetings from Northern California.

Post by Tornwell »

/
Last edited by Tornwell on Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

andydonner
Site Admin

Post by andydonner »

Welcome! I've made sure you were included in the most recent round of new contact emails.
A. W. Donner

desertguide

Post by desertguide »

Welcome I'm a southern Idaho native currently in eastern Oregon for work, if you have a certain job your looking for or recommendations of where to move in S Idaho shoot me a PM.

The14

Post by The14 »

I agree that a lot of euro-americans living in these blue states are starting to wake up. It's just not enough. Nowhere near enough. It might be different down in So-cal due to the amount of invaders from the south there is. There has been some pro white groups down there as well. Don' really hear to much from them these days though. Where i'm at it is a blue hell. There are protest to impeach trump on almost a weekly basis. I'm not a huge fan of the guy, he's still just a puppet for isreal. There are the I'm with her stickers all over the place, girls at my college with the nasty woman shirt, feminist crap all over the place. It's a mess. I cant wait to get out of here.
How many people around you have been looking to Come Home or are aware and into this idea of a Home Land? I've gotten a group of friends into it and started making plans and saving for the move. Its just hard to approach someone on the subject in such a liberal place. I would like to move the PNW with a good size group ready to help. But i agree with Harold when he says "Quality over quantity"
Anyway, good talking with you and stay safe out her in ca.