Hello from Spokane.

Introduce yourself.
Forum rules
On top of the regular rules of conduct, this section is dedicated to people introducing themselves to others. Tell us a bit about yourself or ask a few questions of someone else who has posted here.
wpine

Hello from Spokane.

Post by wpine »

Hello everyone, I recently stumbled upon the NWF thanks to a random post on 4chan's /pol/ board. I am a 26 year old man and have lived in Spokane for a little over a year now, having moved here in the beginning stages of my racial awareness. I am from Illinois originally, although I have lived in both Missouri and Colorado. I moved here for the same reasons that the Movement is based in the Northwest (Great minds, eh?). It is a great relief to have found you all as I was becoming consumed with frustration at the indolence and rationalizations of fellow nationalists online; listening to Mr. Covington express the very same frustrations has been cathartic. I have been anxiously searching for a way to contribute to the cause of our people and the 14 words for months, a way to do something tangible, a way to solidify my commitment to the ideals extolled by so many and carried out by so few. Recent events, I believe, have made the imperative of building a community more crucial than ever and present us with perhaps the greatest opportunity for advancing our cause in decades. With that in mind, I would like to extend a hand to all who would take it. Whether it is to grab a cup of coffee or to help weed your garden (seriously, anything you like), I want to begin forging the relationships that will be critical in the days to come. I'm not sure what the procedures for making contact with one another is, but it would be great to hear from anyone in the area. For the first time in my life, I feel a sense of purpose and drive beyond the trappings of materialism. I look forward to meeting you all and giving of myself all that I can.

andydonner
Site Admin

Re: Hello from Spokane.

Post by andydonner »

Welcome!

How did you become a White Nationalist?
Have you read any of the Northwest Independence Novels?
Have you been sent any introductory materials?

Thanks!
A. W. Donner

wpine

Post by wpine »

1. I've been trying to figure that out, myself. I know that my journey to racial consciousness started with GamerGate and the 2016 elections, but the shift was so gradual that I'm not really sure where the line was drawn. I only arrived at white nationalism within the last year, so I'm pretty new to the subject.

2. I've moved them to the top of the "pile", so to speak, but I need to finish the book I am currently on first. I have, however, listened to a couple dozen of Mr. Covington's old podcasts.

3. No. I believe I submitted my contact information, but if you need anything else, please shoot me an email.

mountainman

Post by mountainman »

Welcome to NWF and welcome to the Northwest! I'm in Western Mt, not far from you.

wpine

Post by wpine »

Awesome. We should meet up and I can take you out to lunch or dinner or something. I haven't really had any contact with anyone since I signed up, so it's good to know this isn't a total ghost town.

Lovec

Post by Lovec »

wpine wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:22 pm
Hello everyone, I recently stumbled upon the NWF thanks to a random post on 4chan's /pol/ board.
Hello! I'm quite new to these forums as well. I've looked around at a few other places with similar ideas (Stormfront, and the Canadian Nationalist Party) and one thing that I quite appreciate so far looking through the NF is a significant difference in positivity and optimism, albeit at the expense of fewer active posters. Just my two cents.

wpine

Post by wpine »

Yeah, this seems to be one of the few spaces that isn't a total LARP. I suspect there is more to the NF than these forums would suggest.

andydonner
Site Admin

Post by andydonner »

wpine wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:56 pm
I suspect there is more to the NF than these forums would suggest.
Quite a bit more, actually. The Party has always been more concerned about real-world actions that will further the long-term objective of an independent, sovereign, all-White nation. This was quite a bit more popular in the years prior to Trump's candidacy and election for obvious reasons. Sadly, interest waned from mid-2016 up until Harold's death and we're working on fixing that. Part of the reason that the Northwest Imperative has staying power is that everyone involved understands it is a long-term grind and stays the course.

While I'm certain that many other ideas, outfits, and personalities in White Nationalism have the best intentions and very frequently express very important ideas in ways the NF has not considered, there is precious little other than a restatement of the problem to be found therein.

I'm told that there are the beginnings of a new level of interest in the NF to be found all around the racist internet. Let's hope that's true, since the core need of the NF has always been to convince the better elements of the remaining racially conscious community to Come Home and start the political base-building that should have been done decades ago.
A. W. Donner

Lovec

Post by Lovec »

While I'm certain that many other ideas, outfits, and personalities in White Nationalism have the best intentions and very frequently express very important ideas in ways the NF has not considered, there is precious little other than a restatement of the problem to be found therein.
This is an excellent point - most other "ideas, outfits, and personalities" provide little else but a platform to share gripes about what's happening in the world. For the exact reason you state, I've developed my interest in the NF even though I'm not entirely sold on every single idea you express.

I don't mean to detract from you, wpine - this is your thread after all! :D

wpine

Post by wpine »

Lovec wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:59 pm
This is an excellent point - most other "ideas, outfits, and personalities" provide little else but a platform to share gripes about what's happening in the world. For the exact reason you state, I've developed my interest in the NF even though I'm not entirely sold on every single idea you express.

I don't mean to detract from you, wpine - this is your thread after all! :D
Please, speak freely. It is important to share our thoughts and ideas in order to reach the optimal outcome. I, myself, am not sold on all of the NF's ideas (or more specifically, their proposed methods), but it can serve as a solid foundation for the future. I'm just glad to find a group of people willing to get out from behind the keyboard and have a face-to-face conversation. It's so easy to become lost in a sea of screen-names and subterfuge, to lose the all-too-important element of real human interaction. We have to stop isolating ourselves and learn to take the risks involved in building friendships and communities. We won't survive the future if we don't have people to trust and lean on when things get tough.