Greetings from Canada

Introduce yourself.
Forum rules
On top of the regular rules of conduct, this section is dedicated to people introducing themselves to others. Tell us a bit about yourself or ask a few questions of someone else who has posted here.
Lovec

Greetings from Canada

Post by Lovec »

Hello all,

I'm familiar with the Northwest Front and have lurked for a few years now - things are becoming more hysterical in my country (as well as the United States). Although some might feel more anxious during these times, I feel invigorated by the coming potential that current tumult might bring and for more people to realise the status quo is unsustainable. I will admit that I do not believe in nor adhere to everything Covington or the NF itself advocates, however you are the closest organised group of individuals that shares by beliefs which allows for prevalent online communication. Being from Canada I still have faith in the Crown and the spirit of my countrymen. However, as a soon-to-be father my beliefs are more concerned with security for my family and that "we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children."

andydonner
Site Admin

Re: Greetings from Canada

Post by andydonner »

Welcome! The usual questions.

1.) How did you become a White Nationalist?
2.) How did you find the Northwest Front?
3.) Have you read any of the Northwest Independence Novels?
4.) Have you received any introductory material?

Thanks!
A. W. Donner

Lovec

Post by Lovec »

andydonner wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:04 am
1.) How did you become a White Nationalist?
This is a great question, especially because it is two-fold (one being "White," and the other being a "Nationalist." Until a few years ago, I focused my biological identity more on ethnicity rather than race. Only when I began to see that "other" groups would refer to people like me as being "White" did this labelling stick and internalise as a reaction to rebukes from MSM or self-righteous minority advocates. As for the nationalist component, a few years exploring Europe showed me the great decline of formerly powerful nations like Germany and France due to a failure to protect their original body-politic and succumb to the allure of cheap foreign labourers to supplant their own people for pennies on the dollar.
andydonner wrote:
2.) How did you find the Northwest Front?
In fact through the works of James Wesley Rawles "Patriots" series and the concept of an American Redoubt which advocates the Butler Plan (albeit without the racial context but instead religiously). The Northwest Front advocates the Butler Plan as well to a similar extent and I appreciate the inclusion of Canada in the broader idea.
andydonner wrote:
3.) Have you read any of the Northwest Independence Novels?
Not yet, though I expect that I would appreciate them.
andydonner wrote:
4.) Have you received any introductory material?
Although I have read throughout your digital informational twice (NAR Constitution, The NF Program, et cetera), I have not yet sought to initiate the Contact Process.

Tornwell

Post by Tornwell »

/
Last edited by Tornwell on Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lovec

Post by Lovec »

Tornwell wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:24 pm
Out of curiosity do you happen to be of Eastern European ethnicity by any chance?
I'm a bit of a mutt, primarily English and German although there is some Irish and Polish several generations back on either side (my families on all sides pioneered here between the 1860s and 1880s). Fortunately I have a few members in my family quite interested in genealogy and so I have great insight into my ethnic roots, pair that with rural lifestyles in bloc settlements surrounded by others of the same heritage and my families maintained their ethnic identities quite successfully until a few decades back when things got strange here in the Great White North.