Alberta Meet-Up

This is for Canadian specific discussions.
Lovec

Alberta Meet-Up

Post by Lovec »

Hello countrymen!

Due to the turmoil as of late – I have decided to reach out to a community of individuals that share some of my beliefs and envision a better home for our people.

I will be at the following location with a bright blue button-down shirt, a large umbrella and have with me some pop, a few sandwiches, cards and a cribbage board. Feel free to bring a chair so may meet, converse, and enjoy the area.

I will be at the following location Saturday, 11 July 2020 from 12:00pm until 6:00pm Alberta time.
51°59'57.4"N 114°18'30.8"W

Inb4 CSIS/RCMP
I understand scepticism – but, I am going out on a limb to interact with some folks and feel reassured that I am not the only one concerned with the direction of my homeland.

andydonner
Site Admin

Re: Alberta Meet-Up

Post by andydonner »

I'm tentatively allowing this one since the Party used to have some email lists circulated for such purposes. Even so, anyone interested please be aware this is a cold contact.

Also, Lovec, could we get an intro post in the appropriate location? Thanks.
A. W. Donner

Lovec

Post by Lovec »

andydonner wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:26 pm
Also, Lovec, could we get an intro post in the appropriate location? Thanks.
Will do - I don't seek to derail anything, if anyone shows interest I'll make certain to be there.

Lovec

Post by Lovec »

Hello again, I'd just like to confirm that I will be at the aforementioned location at the aforementioned time - so even if you're just lurking: I will be there as promised.

Lovec

Post by Lovec »

We are approaching the day and there's been a bit of interest so I'm quite hopeful a few folks will come on out. Looking forward, all!